4) 2011년11월선교센타헌당예배및32 명단기선교
후티아파道(Department de Jutiapa )
2) 수도과테말라시에서약120 km
3) 평균고도800~900 m에위치
4) 휴화산(Volcano) 지역
5) 태양의도시“Birthplace of Sun”
6) 엘살바도르와접경: 중남미여러나라로접근용이
선교센타위치: Agua Blanca,읍(시) Jutiapa, Guatemala 도(주)
04. Agua Blanca 읍(Municipality):
-사탕수수, 옥수수, 담배경작
02. El Progreso,
03. Santa CatarinaMita,
아과블랑카의건축전부지: 2.1 Acre
-대지면적: 2.1 acre
-건물건평: 10,000 sq. ft
-대형침실: 남,여구분2실(최소40~50 명의단기선교팀수용)
-1 Large Kitchen
-Class Room, Meeting Room, Dining room 등
-예배실및ActivityRoom(150명수용, 약2,375 square ft)
“David Hong Chapel “ 로명명
1) 월드비젼위성신학교운영: 지역목회자양성및재교육
-2012년7월약20명의학생으로World Vision Seminary 시작
-양한방의료사역, 안경사역, 미용사역, 결혼식사역, 주거개량사역
-미주교회Youth Group 단기선교팀의계절성경학교
5) 유네스코가지원하고있는지역개발NGO 사업협력
성명: 공자학(Pablo Kong) 선교사
Guatemala Jutiapa Mission Center
KUPC (Korean United Presbyterian Church of New Jersey) Overseas Mission Committee Guatemalan Mission Team
1. Purpose and Meaning of Jutiapa Mission Center 1) The Korean Diaspora Church in North America and the Korean Diaspora Church in Central America It has significance as the first Latin American mission center to be built through a missionary partnership. 2) As a church whose mission is the goal, the vision of the church is realized in reality and in reality, and through this. It will be an opportunity to provide a new chapter in the mission of the Korean Church in New Jersey and New York in Latin America. 3) In addition, as the chairman of the silver mission centered on the first generation of Korean churches, an opportunity to mobilize and utilize missionary manpower will be provided. It is also used as a venue for second-generation overseas mission training and practice.
2. History of the establishment of the mission center 1) In September 2005, it was decided to establish an overseas mission center as a project to commemorate the 30th anniversary of the founding of the Korean United Presbyterian Church of New Jersey. 2) In July 2007, the site was purchased for the establishment of a missionary center in Jutiapa, Guatemala. 3) Started construction of mission center in March 2011 4). November 2011 Mission Center dedication service and 32 list missions Republicade Guatemala Independence:1838 Population:14 Million Area:10.6 million km2 Capital:.Guatemalan City Income:US $5,400/person. Second most populous country in Central America after Mexico. Indigenous Mayans are about 45%. Literacy rate is high ~ 30%.
Department of Jutiapa 1) One of the 22 provinces of Guatemala, the southernmost Department 2) About 120 km from the capital city of Guatemala 3) Located at an average altitude of 800 to 900 m 4) Dormant Volcano Area 5) “Birthplace of Sun” 6) Border with El Salvador: Easy access to many countries in Central and South America 7) Areas where there are no overseas mission groups
04. Municipality of Agua Blanca: – About 5,000 households and 17,000 residents – 124 Km from Guatemala City – Cultivation of sugarcane, corn and tobacco 01. Jutiapa, 02. El Progreso, 03. Santa Catarina Mita, Korean Presbyterian Church in Guatemala: Missionary Cooperation Church (Iglesia Coreana Presbiterianade Guatemala) – A church that aims to become a missionary for all members of the church
Mission Center Architecture – Lot area: 2.1 acres -Building floor space: 10,000 sq ft Second floor – Large bedroom: 2 male and female rooms (accommodating at least 40-50 short-term mission teams) – Two studios for mid- to long-term missionary couples – 8 toilets, 6 showers – Lounge First floor – 1 Large Kitchen -About 2,200 sq ft area multipurpose room – Class Room, Meeting Room, Dining room, etc. – 2 bathrooms – Chapel and Activity Room (accommodating 150 people, about 2,375 square ft) -( In the yard, there will be a garden and a playground for children to exercise and play)
4. Mission plan through the center 1) World Vision Satellite Seminary Operation: Training and re-education of local pastors – Started World Vision Seminar with about 20 students in July 2012. 2) Support local church revival by sending long and short-term ministry teams – Dispatch mission team supports missionary work of Jutiapa Regional Churches and cooperative local churches – Western oriental medical ministry, optician’s ministry, hairdresser’s ministry, wedding ceremony ministry, residential improvement ministry. 3) Establishment and operation of after-school schools (Children’s Ministry) – Development of ministries for local children, where 60% of the population is under the age of 18 – Dissemination of Bible study materials and methods to local schools (implemented by Korean missionaries in other regions) – Seasonal Bible School of the American Church Youth Group short-term mission team. 4) Prepare and support the head of the Jutiapa local church united ministry -Leading and cooperating with local churches. 5) Regional development NGO project cooperation supported by UNESCO – Well digging and goat sales 6) Long-term support for school ministries such as vocational schools in the Jutiapa region Guatemalan children. As innocent children grow up, they are easily exposed to drugs and gangs. The mission center’s after-school can nurture them into the next generation of Christian leaders.
5. Sending resident missionaries to the Jutiapa Mission Center – The Korean United Presbyterian Church of New Jersey (KUPC) and the Korean Church of Guatemala (ICPG) united on June 10, 2012 and dispatched the missionary below to the Jutiapa Mission Center.
6. Promotion of the mission center – Jutiapa Mission Center can be used by all churches and mission organizations. I hope that many Korean American churches will take advantage of it. * For use in the Americas, please contact us at Korean United Presbyterian Church of New Jersey. Contact: Korean United Presbyterian Church Overseas Mission Committee e-mail: email@example.com Elder Lee Kwang-ryeol (973) 743-5455. Thank you very much! Muchas Gracias !